Anzac Square Memorial Galleries are open
In line with the Queensland Government's COVID-19 restrictions, you must wear a mask during your visit (unless you have a lawful reason not to, or are seated) and check in using the Check In Qld app.
Numbers are restricted in each space in accordance with Queensland Health guidelines. Spaces are sanitised regularly and sanitising products are available for visitor use.
The health and safety of our visitors is our top priority. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Conditions of entry
Please note the following conditions of entry before your visit to Anzac Square Memorial Galleries:
- You cannot enter Anzac Square Memorial Galleries if in the previous 14 days you have:
- returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country)
- been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case
- been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer
- had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
- You must wear a mask unless you have a lawful reason not to, or are seated.
- You must check in using the Check In Qld app. Your details will be stored securely by the Queensland Government and only used for contact tracing.
- You must keep a safe distance from others.
The conditions may be subject to change.
We respect your privacy. Personal information we collect is used only for our internal activities and functions (Libraries Act 1988 (Qld)) and will not be disclosed unless required by law. For more information, please read State Library's privacy statement.
Checking in at Anzac Square
Check in using the Queensland Government’s Check In Qld app when visiting the Anzac Square Memorial Galleries. Your information will be stored securely by the Queensland Government and only used for contact tracing.
Before your visit:
Download the app and enter your details once to create your profile. You can also create additional profiles for family members.
When you arrive:
All you need to do is scan our QR code and tap ‘Check In’. Simple!
If you don’t have a smartphone or don’t want to install the app, you can check in using our onsite iPads instead.
For troubleshooting and more information, visit the Queensland Government’s Check In Qld app page.