Anzac Square Memorial Galleries are open
Numbers are restricted in each space in accordance with Queensland Government guidelines. Spaces are sanitised regularly and sanitising products are available for visitor use.
The health and safety of our visitors is our top priority. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Conditions of entry
Please note the following conditions of entry before your visit to Anzac Square:
- You will not be able to enter the Anzac Square Memorial Galleries if:
- You currently have COVID-19.
- You have been told to quarantine.
- You are unwell or are displaying COVID-19 or cold/flu symptoms, no matter how mild.
- You have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- You have returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days./li>
- You have returned from a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
- All visitors must check in before entering the Anzac Square Memorial Galleries using the Check In Qld app. Your details will be stored securely by the Queensland Government and only used for contact tracing.
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others at all times.
- EFTPOS transactions are preferred.
The conditions may be subject to change.
We respect your privacy. Personal information we collect is used only for our internal activities and functions (Libraries Act 1988 (Qld)) and will not be disclosed unless required by law. For more information, please read State Library's privacy statement.
Checking in at Anzac Square
Check in using the Queensland Government’s Check In Qld app when visiting the Anzac Square Memorial Galleries. Your information will be stored securely by the Queensland Government and only used for contact tracing.
Before your visit:
Download the app and enter your details once to create your profile. You can also create additional profiles for family members.
When you arrive:
All you need to do is scan our QR code and tap ‘Check In’. Simple!
If you don’t have a smartphone or don’t want to install the app, you can check in using our onsite iPads instead.
For troubleshooting and more information, visit the Queensland Government’s Check In Qld app page.
We have worked with Queensland Health to develop a specific COVID-Safe Site Plan. The plan governs how we are managing safe practices onsite in the current COVID-19 environment