Anzac Square Memorial Galleries are open
In line with the Queensland Government's COVID-19 restrictions, from 17 December 2021 unvaccinated people aged 16 years and over are unable to enter Queensland Government-owned galleries, libraries and museums. This includes Anzac Square Memorial Galleries.
The health and safety of our visitors is our top priority. Spaces are sanitised regularly and sanitising products are available for visitor use. We look forward to seeing you soon!
All visitors aged 16 years and over need to provide proof of vaccination status when coming to Anzac Square Memorial Galleries. You can do this by:
- linking your COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate to your Check In Qld app (see instruction videos)
- showing written confirmation of the COVID-19 vaccination given to you e.g. your completed vaccination record card
- showing a digital or printed copy of your COVID-19 vaccination certificate (access through the Medicare app, your Medicare-linked MyGov account, or My Health Record), or your international COVID-19 vaccination certificate
- showing a digital or printed copy of your immunisation history statement, including confirmation of a medical contraindication (exemption).
If you need help accessing these documents, contact your vaccination provider or the Australian Immunisation Register.
Checking in at Anzac Square
When you visit Anzac Square Memorial Galleries, everyone will need to check in using the Check In Qld app.
Download the app before your visit and enter your details once to create your profile. You can also create additional profiles for family members.
All you need to do when you arrive is scan our QR code and tap ‘Check In’. Simple! If you don’t have a smartphone or don’t want to install the app, you can check in using our onsite iPads instead.
For troubleshooting and more information, visit the Queensland Government’s Check In Qld app page.
Conditions of entry
Please note the following conditions of entry before your visit to Anzac Square Memorial Galleries:
- You cannot enter Anzac Square Memorial Galleries if in the previous 14 days you have:
- returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country)
- been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case
- been in a COVID-19 exposure site as defined by the Chief Health Officer
- had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
- From 17 December 2021, all people aged 16 years and over must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of their vaccination status. You are considered fully vaccinated once you have had your second dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine.
- You must check in using the Check In Qld app. Your details will be stored securely by the Queensland Government and only used for contact tracing.
- Masks will be required during your visit in line with the Queensland Government’s current COVID-19 restrictions from Sunday 2 January 2022.
- You must keep a safe distance from others.
The conditions may be subject to change.
We respect your privacy. Personal information we collect is used only for our internal activities and functions (Libraries Act 1988 (Qld)) and will not be disclosed unless required by law. For more information, please read State Library's privacy statement.