|Sunday – Friday||10 am – 4 pm|
|Saturday||Closed (excluding Remembrance Day)|
|Anzac Day 2023||5:30 am – 3 pm|
|Remembrance Day 2023||9:30 am – 2 pm|
|All other public holidays||Closed|
Admission is free.
Anzac Square Memorial Galleries is located at 285 Ann Street, Brisbane.
Enter through the double brass doors (located beneath the Shrine of Remembrance) or via the pedestrian rail tunnel linking Central Station and Anzac Square parkland.
285 Ann Street
Paid parking is available at several city car parks, including:
Anzac Square is located directly across from the Ann Street entrance to Central Station.
The closest terminals are the Riverside Ferry Terminal and the Eagle Street Pier Ferry Terminal.
Visit Translink to plan your journey.
All entrances and areas in the Memorial Galleries are wheelchair accessible.
Passenger drop off and pick up zone is located on Adelaide Street on the left side of the road immediately after Anzac Square.
Certified guide, hearing and assistance dogs, wearing their identity card on their coat or harness, are welcomed in the Galleries.
Tours are available in English. 日本語でのツアーも可能です。お気軽にお問い合わせください。.
- No food and drink are allowed in the Memorial Galleries except for bottled water
- No cloaking facilities are available, please keep belongings with you at all times
- Photography is allowed
- Please do not touch the memorial plaques
- Please do not ride electric scooters in the parklands
- Common standards of behaviour, identified by State Library of Queensland's Responsible Conduct Policy, are expected of all visitors.
- Read the full Conditions of Entry